This Åre- ÅRE ACCOMMODATION AB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between Åre Accommodation AB (‘ÅA’) via the web platform ‘This Is Åre’ and the person or proxy who makes an agreement with ÅA as specified in the confirmation (Guest). The agreement may apply to accommodation, travel, purchase of other products and services, or any combination of these (the Arrangement).
Responsible for the Arrangement:
Åre Accommodation AB,
Årevägen 55 – Produkthuset, SE-837 52 Åre, SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (0) 647-520 20.
Registration number: 559068-6787
BOOKING, CONFIRMATION, AND VALIDITY
After the booking is completed and the deposit has been received, ÅA sends the Guest a confirmation of the booking, the balance due, and the balance due date. The Guest is responsible for checking the confirmation and ensuring, among other things, that the arrival and departure dates are correct. The booking is valid for ÅA and the Guest upon confirmation of the booking by ÅA (as specified in the Guest Booking Confirmation) and the receipt of the Guest’s payment of the deposit or the entire balance due as specified in the confirmation.
The Guest shall pay ÅA for the Arrangement at the latest by the date stated in the confirmation. ÅA is entitled to charge a deposit as a first installment of the full payment. The Arrangement must always be paid in full before the Arrangement starts.
- For bookings made more than 42 days prior to arrival, a deposit of 25% of the cost of the Arrangement plus the cost of any cancellation insurance booked via ÅA will be charged by ÅA at the time of booking. The remainder of the full payment must paid to ÅA no later than 42 days before arrival.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before arrival, full payment for the Arrangement plus any cancellation insurance booked via ÅA must be made to ÅA when booking.
When paying from abroad, the Guest pays any costs incurred both in the home country and in Sweden. ÅA is to receive the price confirmed in the currency stated in the booking confirmation. Any additional payment-related charges incurred in Sweden must be paid by the day of arrival.
BOOKING WILL BE CANCELLED IF PAYMENT IS OVERDUE
If the Guest has not paid the deposit by the date specified in the booking confirmation, the order will be canceled. If the guest does not pay the final balance of the booking by the date specified in the booking confirmation, the booking will be canceled.
The Guest can cancel by phone, letter, or by e-mail: [email protected]
Only cancellations made by the Guest are accepted. The Guest is responsible for ensuring that the cancellation reaches ÅA. ÅA will send the Guest a confirmation of the cancellation. Depending upon the reason for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these charges under the terms of your travel insurance policy.
- Cancellation of accommodation:
* For cancellation of accommodation made more than 42 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit is forfeited.
* For cancellation of accommodation made less than 42 days before arrival, 100% of the price of the booking will be due to Åre Accommodations AB.
CHANGING AN ACTIVITY BOOKING
The Guest can cancel a Ski pass or other individual activities up to five days before the first day of validity and receive a refund minus a service fee of 195 SEK.
‘This Is Åre’ PACKAGES
Note that individual activities that are part of an ÅA package booked on the This Is Åre web site cannot be cancelled.
To alter the number of participants in a package, contact ÅA.
If the arrangement cannot be provided in accordance with the booking confirmation and ÅA cannot offer the Guest equivalent services, the Guest is entitled to receive compensation for that part of the Arrangement that could not be provided. In order for the Guest to have the right to compensation, the Guest should bring any problems that occur during the stay to the attention of ÅA within a reasonable period of time for ÅA to have an opportunity to correct them. If the Guest has not notified ÅA of the problem, and ÅA therefore has not been able to rectify the problem, the Guest is not entitled to any compensation.
The right to damages due to ÅA oversight/omission etc. during the stay or because ÅA canceled the trip is annulled if ÅA can show that the trip could not be carried out or that the error occurred due to obstacles/circumstances outside of ÅA control (Force Majeure).
- A Guest must be at least 18 years old to make the booking. Proof of age may be required at check-in.
- The Guest must take good care of the house/apartment and comply with the rules and regulations that apply.
- Between From 23:00 to 07:00, the guest should be considerate and ensure he/she does not disturb other Guests or inhabitants in the vicinity.
- The Guest is fully liable for any damage to the accommodation and its inventory if the Guest, or other person(s) given access to the accommodation, has been negligent.
- The accommodation may not be used for other purposes than leisure. If the number of guests in the accommodation will exceed the number stated at the time of booking, the Guest must notify ÅA before arrival for reasons of security.
- If the smoking/animal prohibition is breached, a cleaning fee of 6000 SEK will be charged.
- All keys/key fobs to the accommodation must be returned on departure, otherwise a fee of 2000 SEK will be charged.
ÅA has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect if the Guest or someone in his/her company disturbs or harasses others in the area or damages the accommodation or its surroundings. If the accommodation is used for other than its intended purposes, the agreement will be terminated, the Guest and his/her company must immediately leave the accommodation without any refund of the rent. In addition, ÅA will charge the Guest for the cost of repairing any damage, with a minimum of 5000 SEK. ÅA has the right to terminate the accommodation and remove the Guest's belongings in the event of an immediate termination of the agreement due to the reasons above.
ÅA is not responsible for items left after departure.
IN CASE OF DISPUTE
The Guest must contact ÅA without delay concerning any complaints.
If the Guest and ÅA cannot come to an agreement on resolution of the complaint, the Guest may contact The National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN) (http://www.arn.se/om-arn/english-what-is-arn/) or submit the matter online via the EU Commission Dispute Resolution Platform.
Current check-in and check out times are stated on the confirmation. The accommodation price includes post-departure cleaning, crib, high chair, toilet paper, laundry detergent, and dishwasher detergent.
We which you a pleasant stay with us